NCP COMMITTEE POSITIONS
- Committee appointments are for a three year term (always a calendar year – 1/1 to 31/12).
- Committee members are eligible to be renominated and elected for a second three year term.
- A committee member cannot serve more than six consecutive years.
- No more than two members from a particular state are able to serve on the committee at the same time.
- Nominations are called in August and close at midnight on 30 September.
- If an election is required, ballot papers will be distributed to financial members.
- Ballot Papers are to be returned to the Returning Office, NCP National Office.
- Election results will be communicated to all members.